Throughout the years of operation "Dr. Nona" Company was engaged in scientific research focusing on the cancer prevention.
Today, cancer is an epidemic. Cancer is a serious problem, since it is dormant in each of us. Our bodies constantly produce defective cells. This results in tumors. But there is good news too - the early diagnosis made the most of the tumors non-fatal. Today we unite to fight against this menacing disease. We organize a strong anti-cancer movement by putting together a close-knit "ANTICANCER Mission" team.
A team of researchers from the Lenom Clinic led by doctor Nona Kuchina, in collaboration with a Dead Sea Laboratory research team led by professor Tsvi Bentwich, are actively engaged in the creation of a cure for skin cancer. Proceeds from ANTICANCER Mission project shall be used for:
• Preclinical and clinical tests.
• Development of cream, ointment and food supplement formulas.
• Payment for work of the scientists as per cooperation agreements.
• Publications and participation in International Workshops on skin cancer, improvement of project image around the world.
• Continuation of work with N. N. Blokhin NMRC of oncology intended for reduction of injury of normal tissues during chemotherapy (leukopenia and marrow failure).
• Continuation of halophilic bacterium and Dunaliella studies for restorative treatment after aggressive therapy methods.
• Registration of received medications in distributor countries. Skin cancer types:
- Squamous Cell carcinoma (SCC)
It is characterized by rapid development and is spread both on surface and to the depth of skin. It can adhere to muscular, bone and cartilaginous tissues. That's when (!) the pain syndrome appears. In appearance, it is in a form of spots, ulcer or lumps and looks like the cauliflower.
- Basal Cell carcinoma (BCC)
More benign and slow disease progression. Metastasing is rare. It may be: nodular-ulcerous, verrucous, perforate, scarry-atrophic, pigmentary, modular, etc.
Retromuscular (underarm) and pelvic area. It is characterized by slow progression.
It ranks second in cancer related diseases with "lethal outcome". Pigmented tumor with black, brown or gray circumference.
- Skin cancer metastasis – on lymphatic vessels, with developing lung cancer, gastric cancer, bone, liver, brain, breast, kidney, adrenal carcinoma.
In the USA, over 8.1 billion dollars is spent annually on skin cancer research and treatment. More specifically: $3.3 billion
is spent on melanoma research; $4.8 billion
is spent on other areas of cancer research.
Every year in the United States over 4.3 million cases
of basal-cell cancer are reported.
It is also estimated that over a million cases of epidermoid carcinoma are diagnosed annually. This data is for the United States only. Just imagine what the worldwide numbers would look like.